Venomous? Yes and no.... She's a rear fanged Western Plains Hognose, venomous but not deadly (usually) to humans, but can (not usually) cause some minor to major issues if bit with the rear fangs.
Gregg as always she's a real beauty!!!
hmmm why get away from colubrids?
1. They poop WAY too often. :main_thumbsdown:
2. They are bitty little ......... :main_thumbsdown:
3. Other than hoggies, they all have the same look, size and body shape. :main_thumbsdown:
I don't know, maybe once I'm caring for them along...
Wow!!! Those are some very stunning pictures of a truely beautiful snake!
Thank you for sending me a PM requesting the change. Free-handling a venmous snake should not be taken lightly and only left to those who know what they are doing and willingly understand they are risking their life.
SWEET!! Congrats to you and John both on your success.
I just reaized I'm going to need to order a lot more of those after I get moved to MI. Maybe Ken can add Spotted and Childrens to that list for you!!
1. Stay calm
2. move slowly, any fast movements will cause a chase and/or attack.
3. no eye contact. Eye contact to a dog is a challenge. (only eye contact with a dog you should have is when it's your own dog and never break the gaze before they do. It's like playing, who will blink...
Thanks guys!! I by no means can make a living off doing this stuff but I'm happy with it.
I was working off this image Gregg supplied. I didn't have the same font used for "concept" so I used the cosest I had.
Please let me know what you guys think?!
Here's the old header image.
Here's the one I just finished. I wanted to keep it clean and simple. I'd also like to thank Gregg Madden for allowing me to use his image of his baby gaboons. :main_yes: