2 complete AQUARIUM SETUPS

MrTantalizin

Self-made Guru
I have 2 aquarium setups that I need to get rid of. I am moving within acouple of months and am getting of the the "aquarium hobby".

I have a 55gallon setup with lights/hood, filter, pump, shatterproof submersible heater AND LIVE SAND (expensive stuff). Oh and the 55 gallon tank comes with a metal stand. There are like 2 very minute chips in the glass but I am 100% positive it is waterproof and is only cosmetic (on the outside).

I can make a video and put it on youtube to showcase the items for sale UPON REQUEST.

Next up is my 26gallon bow faced with lights/hood, heater, and filter. It also comes with a nice wood stand (black).

I can supply pictures and even a video UPON REQUEST!
Since these are large items I WOULD PREFER LOCAL PICKUP but if you insist on having it shipped that is solely the buyers responsibility. I can/will help load your vehicle if needed.

Email: [email protected]
or PM

I am not setting any prices and am taking REASONABLE offers. Please dont lowball me (thanks).
I have alot of freebies that can be included such as nets, ph up down and tester, aquarium salt, some medications, some decor, air tubing and still more.

I ALSO HAVE A 100FOOT PYTHON HOSE SYSTEM. ITS IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION AND RETAILED $100 (when I bought it). I would prefer to not sell this alone.

I AM VERY INTERESTED IN TRADES FOR BEARDED DRAGONS OR CRESTED GECKOS. MAYBE LEOS OF AFT's.

Visit our friends