40 gal Styrofoam and Grout!

critterz

A late night project I did for my girls when I should have been doing homework.. Oh well! Totally worth it! And the geckos love it! Used pink panther foam and pre-colored grout touched up with acrylic paint for contrast.

IMG_20130826_012630.jpg IMG_20130826_024850 (1).jpg IMG_20130827_142409.jpg IMG_20130828_150930.jpg

JennLP272

Very nice, I made my first small foam/grout setup this past weekend but still have a tupper wear bowl for moist/humidity hide. I usually use ecodirt in the bowl so my female can lay eggs when needed and it still stays moist/humid if my male uses it. I was wondering how you get a humid hide with the grouted decor?

pixiepurls

how the heck did you do that? iw ant to get/make something for the back of my cage that basically has a left and right base, raised just high enough for an adult gecko to hide in so a few inches but not too far if she fell off and i want her to be able to up on top of it from the left or right and maybe middle. I want no bottom to it so I can lift it out when I feed her and I could hide water bottle caps under it for her to drink from etc.

Visit our friends