5 Geckos Up for Adoption - ASAP!

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
I have been needing to find good homes for my leopard geckos for quite some time (with little luck on the "good" part), as I am just finding myself too busy with work and school. (Whatever made me think working full time and going to grad school would be easy?!).

I have the following available (I will get pics later as I am not at my home computer now - I can email/pm pics on request to make it easier; sorry my webpage is no longer active):

-Female rainwater (this is the girl in my avatar and on my GF page)
-Female bold stripe het bell
-Male normal (big guy!)
-Male bold stripe bell
-Male tang

All I ask is that you pay for their shipping, which last I shipped it was between $65-70. I would really prefer local pickup if at all possible. I understand lots of you aren't local to me :)! I am willing to drive a small distance for free, or a little longer for a small fee.

I want these guys/gals to go to good homes. They deserve better than I can offer right now. I also have supplies available for those who want me to ship the supplies to them (cost of shipping) or pick them up.

I need to find them all homes before June!! I am getting married June 5th and going on a two week honeymoon. While I have someone to care for them, I would rather they be placed beforehand.

PM with questions!!

Thank you!
--Kristin

Last edited:

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
Here are pics, so that I can stop emailing individual people pics :). These pics are actually nearly a year old...couldn't find my more recent ones. But to be honest, the only difference is that the tang has lightened a tad with his aging, and they are a little skinnier than the pics show (except for the rainwater, she stays fat, lol) because of their lack of eating in the winter. Were just starting to pick up with better feeding.

Tang:
Banjolarge.jpg

Bold Stripe/Jungle Bell
Bell3large.jpg

Normal
Jiggylarge.jpg

Rainwater
Lucy2large.jpg

Bold Stripe het Bell
Penelopelarge.jpg

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
The bold stripe bell and bold stripe het are both taken. Rainwater is pending, but I will still accept PMs for her, and the normal and tang are also pending, but again will accept PMs.

Visit our friends