A few of my collection...

jfreemo75

3 Year Member
Here are a few pictures of my geckos. It would take me forever to put them all up! lol
2010-10-10 038.jpg 2010-10-24 008.jpg 2010-12-08 001.jpg 2011-03-20 042.jpg 2011-06-21 004.jpg 2011-08-26 030.jpg
First is Kurai, our male cave gecko, as a baby. 2nd is Alani, one of our mommy cresteds. Next up is one of our pairs of sikorae, Sully (on top) and Tasha (below). Next picture is our chewy, Ami. He's much bigger now and looking for a girlfriend! The 5th picture is our first set of hatchlings, KitKat and Twix. (Yes, we have so far named all of our hatchlings after candy!) They are actually Alani's babies. The last picture is of our little agricolae, Neo, when he was a baby. He is also looking for a girlfriend!

Well how often do you come across them there and also what's the general price that runs on them because I deal with cresties and mess with leos also but not cave geckos so I was wandering about those awesome guys.

jfreemo75

3 Year Member
Well how often do you come across them there and also what's the general price that runs on them because I deal with cresties and mess with leos also but not cave geckos so I was wandering about those awesome guys.
Don't see them at too many shows or on any classified forums. We paid $55 for the male and $70 for the female. They aren't usually much more than that.

Ok cool that neat now I'll keep you in mind when ever, I want one of them but good luck breeding them man again and they are cool I think.

Taiga

3 Year Member
Incredible geckos. If I only could get my hands on some nice uroplatus! I just love their texture and coloration. Beautiful animals :)

Visit our friends