A general Q about Morphs

Desdemona

So, are fat tail morphs based on albino vs no albino and their markings or are they also color based? I tried to find some morph lists and the few I found seemed to be based on their markings more than their colors.

Also, would a, probably normal, dark grey and black AFT just be a dark color of normal or is there a grey/black coloring that is a "different" from normal morph? The one I have been staking out at the Petco is black/grey. I need to get some water conditioner for my betta n friend so I will probably see if he is still there today and maybe grab a photo. He does hide, naturally, so he may not be as dark as my memory claims he is. I haven't seen a picture of one like him though.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Here is a list of all Fat Tail Morphs and Combos to date:
http://www.imperialgeckos.com/aft-morph-list.html

There are different Fat Tail Morphs, some Pattern mutations, some color mutation, and some are both pattern and color mutation.

A normal is a normal, light or dark. However you want to put it.

Fat Tail Morphs are comparable to Ball Python morphs. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or email.

Desdemona

Thanks for the link, it is most likely a dark normal. I didn't get a chance to go today so I will try tomorrow to see if he is still there. I think they are trying to sell it for 50 bucks... but Petco sent me a coupon for 1/2 which is seriously tempting me, only because I have eyeballed that AFT for a month now... (assuming its even the same one which it may not be, but same morph).

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
I have a really nice Tanerine 66% het Amel (Albino) female for $50 email me or check my website for pictures if you are interested.

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
I mean I have seen a lot of "Dark Morph" stuff come in on import and there are some neat dinkers that you can find. I am biased to darker stuff, I would take a dirt brown Whiteout Zero over a pink Caramel Whiteout anyday. It's all a matter or preference!

JdiLb

Here is a list of all Fat Tail Morphs and Combos to date:
http://www.imperialgeckos.com/aft-morph-list.html

There are different Fat Tail Morphs, some Pattern mutations, some color mutation, and some are both pattern and color mutation.

A normal is a normal, light or dark. However you want to put it.

Fat Tail Morphs are comparable to Ball Python morphs. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or email.

Thank you very much for that web page, I 've been looking for something like that for so long. Do you know of any place where parents are listed as well?

Visit our friends