Advertising Information

Albey

Interested in advertising on GeckoForums.net?
Not only will your link or banner be displayed on our site for our members to see and click on, you will also be supporting the site by helping defray the costs of the bandwidth, web space, and programs we need to make GeckoForums such a user friendly, top of the line website!

We currently offer our members two advertising options: a 468 x 60 banner ad, which is displayed in the top right hand corner of every page, or a Site Sponsor link, which is a text link to your website that is displayed at the top of each page directly below the header menu. The following payment options are available for banner ads:

Monthly - $15
3 Months - $40
6 Months - $80
1 Year - $150

Banner "click" statistics are available upon request.

Site Sponsor text links are offered for an annual fee of $50. Please also note that site sponsor links may be limited (to an "X" amount) at some point if a large number of users wish to sign up.

Contact us to start advertising on GeckoForums.net today!

End of Quote.

I am trying to get information on Forum Sponsorship and have used the only contact that I could find available (Contact Us) at the bottom of the page. I have sent two messages so far and no one has contacted me.

Please advise,

robin

Albey,

If Kelli doesn't see this thread before I talk to her I will be sure to let her know about it. Perhaps the mail is having some issues at this time.

KelliH

Hi Albey-

My apologies. We are having some issues with the geckoforums.net email on our dedicated server. I will be calling our host in a few hours to get it corrected, but in the meantime I have changed the "contact us" email address to my own personal email address. Again, sorry about that and I will be sending you a pm as soon as I submit this post.

Thanks for the heads up, it is appreciated.

-Kelli

Visit our friends