AFT's and/or Leopards

Kangas Kritters

Everybody needs a Kritter
I'm looking for some AFT's and/or some Leopard geckos in trade. I have some neat snakes for trade. You can check my feedback rating here under Kangas Kritters and also go the Fauna BOI to check my reputation there too.

I have a 200 gram 2011 female Motley boa valued at $300, a 45 gram 2011 male 100% het albino hognose snake valued at $75 and two high-end milk snakes that need to go as a pair. The male is a 2011 T+ Albino Nelsons milk. Very rare in collections. Can reproduce himself when bred to a regular Nelsons albino. The female is a sub-adult Albino Nelsons that is also 66% het for striped/splotched. This pair will make 50% T+ albinos ph for striped/splotched and 50% regular albinos ph for striped/splotched. The pair is valued at $700. More information about all these snakes will be happily shared.

I don't have any AFT's and only have 1 gecko so I'm fairly open to offers. I can tell you that eye candy is key. Some AFT morphs I like are caramel albinos, ghosts, patternless, white-outs, etc. Some Leos I like are RAPTOR's, Jungle Albinos, W&Y's, Bold Stripes, etc.

Last edited:

Visit our friends