and...... MY RADAR :)

paulnj

RADAR.jpg

paulnj

Not the perfect patternless striped Radar, but unique looking with that redstripe look ;)

BSM

This is why i love bells, that purple sure looks good on that radar. I think the radars look way better then the raptors so far but i wounder how they will compete towards the rainwater version.

Good luck with him and nice fatties. Are they het for anything or just regualrs

Bryan

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Very Very Sweet Paul. I Like your style and taste. nice project man. very cool look and unique.:main_thumbsup:
Hopefully I will have some luck with my project in a year or two.:D

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Haha Paul that are nice geckos and ohh I remember I saw them somewhere :) YEAH I packed the fattails :)
It seems like I come back next year man with my gf so you need to be friendly lol^^

This is why i love bells, that purple sure looks good on that radar. I think the radars look way better then the raptors so far but i wounder how they will compete towards the rainwater version.

Good luck with him and nice fatties. Are they het for anything or just regualrs

Bryan

Hey Bryan, I think the Rainwater version will only be interested for ppl that realy liek the rainwaters. THe Raptor has much colour the Bell has intense colour and the Rainwater I think just looks washed out. Dunno thats my opinion I think the Typhoon won´t be that popular but after the stuff some former big breeder sold at daytona, I think we should see big big big numbers of typhoons next year hatching.

Last edited:

Visit our friends