And the necroposter of the day award goes to......

Dimidiata

To make it clear im asuming this is supposed to be a funny humorous thread, not a thread for us to humiliate and bash other members -_-. I have done a share of necoring when i first showed up i do belive.

Dimidiata

This thread will not end well...

Howd you know i was gonna nom you for best necro spree ever!. Its fine though, we all get caught up in posting sometimes. Not to mention, if you hadnt necroed that fish thread i would have. The fish section on here needs the help of fish people like us.

Last edited:

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
Howd you know i was gonna nom you for best necro spree ever!. Its fine though, we all get caught up in posting sometimes. Not to mention, if you hadnt necroed that fish thread i would have. The fish section on here needs the help of fish people like us.

What? Me? I have no speech prepared, I'm so caught off guard!

Seriously though, I think its safe to say the only people doing this are new, or dont know any better. Sometimes I feel that if a thread is old, but missing some critical or helpful information, it should be added. Everyones always telling 'newbies' to read and search old threads. If you can add something that would potentially save a new person from having to start a new thread, is that such a bad thing?

Dimidiata

lol, http://geckoforums.net/showthread.php?p=705318#post705318 post 7, gatorinbama. Thats a necro. Now, if you adding to a thread that has terrible info or none at all i dont see the problem, people might find it in a web search and i may save their animals life. Such as in the fish threads -_-. I near had a heart attack. Me thinks me might need to make a betta care sticky and a goldfish care sticky. But in the link i posted the simple necro was "nice" pointless, usless and uneeded. Then again, we all fallowed suit and valuble info was shared.

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
@Dimidiata Yea about the goldfish and betta. My cousin won a goldfish from school and his family has a betta. They put the goldfish in a glass jar( less than a gallon) without a filter and their betta has a home in less than a 1/2 gallon without heating or filter. Their mom thinks 20 gal for 1 goldfish is too much( I would put at least 10 gal for a goldfish but more the merrier to a certain point).

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
@Dimidiata Yea about the goldfish and betta. My cousin won a goldfish from school and his family has a betta. They put the goldfish in a glass jar( less than a gallon) without a filter and their betta has a home in less than a 1/2 gallon without heating or filter. Their mom thinks 20 gal for 1 goldfish is too much( I would put at least 10 gal for a goldfish but more the merrier to a certain point).

Goldfish should get the size of a baseball, and live for several decades.
I cringe when I hear "goldfish die, i wont spend the money on a tank".
I have a large telescope butterfly in a 20 gallon. Hes a beast.

Dimidiata

Im having those very issues right now. My mom got a GF from the fair yesterday, a big one. Hes in a 3gal jar with a bubbler, heavy lid and live plants. I give him 3weeks in his current condition, Im grounded because i got into a vicious fight about it with her. So, if he starts to get tipsy or sick shes agreeed to let me take him to school. I have a empty cycled 20gal tiliapia growout, and a 75 with a handful of fry(their not really picky). Sorry for the ot. Im trying to find one of my old necros, any luck?

Visit our friends