Anthony at LeopardGeckoMorphs.com

Wincenty157

Hello, my name is Vincent and im one of his customers that bought and received a RAPTOR snake eye from him yesterday for 175! And I have to tell you that this guy really knows what he is doing and really takes care of his leos. when I received her, the packaging was awesome and the leo its self was awesome!!! So I give a thumbs up for this guy :main_thumbsup:. Im really strict on who I get my leos from and Anthony is just amazing:)!!! I had a lot of questions that needed to be answered and he took the time to answer them:main_yes: So anyone who has any project and needs leos I personally would get it from him hes that awesome! I wouldn't waist my time talking about a breeder keep that in mind lol;). so please visit his site at LeopardGeckoMorphs.com his name is Anthony hes a private breeder in L.A. he only ships in the US sorry not UK. And another thing that's good about him is that once you buy a leo from him, the next time you purchase from him you get good discounts:D. he does not like to use his site so if interested in a leo you have in mind contact him by email which is on his site. I did get an ok from him to advertise a bit for him. Thankyou for reading. for reading II jjllp; gg gg g ggtg yg juu xcgg

Wincenty157

Don't press on the site from thread it takes you somewhere different. if you google it it will take you to his site it should show one of his breeder gckos names Toasty thanks

Visit our friends