Any other turtle enthusiast here?

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
Turtles are what first brought me to my fascination of herps as a kid, they still hold a spot in my heart which only leos come close to as far as herps are envolved. I currently own a number of species haven't had the chance to breed any but I do have a pair of Rio Grande cooter Pseudemys concinna gorzugi which are about 1 year or so from breeding size. Anyways I thought I'd share a pic of my spotted belly side neck Phrynops hilarii.
balaramabasking.jpg

J

Jedi Master Bruce

I guess my major is in turtles and my minor is in leopard geckos. Check out brucestephenson photo album under turtles on fauna. How about a turtle and a tortoise forum here? I can move my pics here.

J

Jedi Master Bruce

Because of my huge work schedule, I was forced to part with my turtle and tortoise collection and just work with the leopard geckos. It was a heartbreaking decision, but I love the leos.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I can't remember what my very first herp was, but I know that among the first were baby Western Painted Turtles that we'd find wandering across our driveway.

My longest term pet herp though is indeed a shell. He's a Russian Tortoise named "Walter" whom I got a few weeks after moving away from home about 8 years ago. Wow, I can't believe it's really been that long! lol Anyway, he lived with one of my younger brothers for a few years, but he's back here now that that brother went off to school. I also now have some young Reeve's turtles that are the goofiest little things to watch. I have eight of them set up in a 150 gallon aquarium. I should really get some better pictures of them, but this is one that I can find:

Reeves2.jpg

Visit our friends