Anyone use the BAH-1000SC Thermostat from Big Apple

Latlaw

This one I'm using now is driving me crazy and I'm having trouble keeping the warm side cool enough. Wondering if anyone is using this one and likes it?

LizMarie

I have one and it seems to be a few degrees off.. Like if you want 90 you have to set it at like 85 because 90 will with me 95! It's not the best but I've gotten used to it. I hope when everything is situated I'd like to get a proportional thermostat to reduce the headache.

Latlaw

I have one and it seems to be a few degrees off.. Like if you want 90 you have to set it at like 85 because 90 will with me 95! It's not the best but I've gotten used to it. I hope when everything is situated I'd like to get a proportional thermostat to reduce the headache.

I'm with you there! I've got a cheaper that the temps are just all over the place. Might as well be using a rheostat. I'm starting to lean toward a Herpstat . . .

LizMarie

I'm with you there! I've got a cheaper that the temps are just all over the place. Might as well be using a rheostat. I'm starting to lean toward a Herpstat . . .

Same here.. Maybe after the holidays if I have extra cash I'll invest in a Herpstat or Helix because this BAH 1000 isn't working for me, even though the reason I got it was because some people had GREAT reviews. Once the UTH got to 104 degrees and the BAH went nuts it started chirping turning on and of on and off that I had to turn it off and let everything cool down.

Visit our friends