Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... has brumated in the past.

• ... has not brumated in the past.

• Total voters

Lena

I question all things.
I've been concerned lately as my beardie Fonzie has slowed down considerably, hiding, sleeping, not eating as much. The more I read about it, I'm almost positive it's burmation. It's been getting much colder at night, the days are shorter, and it's been rather cloudy and rainy out (He's right by a window). Seems like this all started right when the weather changed.

So - Have your beardies ever brumated? Are they now?

(And I am getting him to a vet for a fecal and check-up just to be sure, though his poo has always been fine, etc, etc.)

H

Hacksaw

my oldest one has been brumating since early september. has eaten barely anything. but hey, i just let him do his own thing and he'll be back to normal in a few weeks/months.

i wouldnt worry to much about yours.
but hey, a bill of good health never hurts.:main_yes:

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Mine is still eating (maybe a little less) but isn't as active during the day like he usually his. He's just over a year old and hasn't been old enough for brumation in the past.

Haligren

is behind you.
The little beardies we have at work have slowed down a bit as well. They'll usually go to town on a bowl of cricket salad, but now they're eating maybe two or three before going back to basking under the heat lamp or sleeping. They seem healthy though.

Visit our friends