art geckos

LepoInc

I have not but I have a buddy that just won a G Project Red Stripe from him. My only thing is that he was holding a few auctions and since my buddy doesn't have good internet, Ben was keeping him updated via text and wasnt letting him know when he was being outbid so he kept losing auctions on amazing geckos. Sounds petty, but if I were keeping someone to date with auctions, I would let them know ASAP about an outbid.

Sent via Tapatalk whilst caring for Eublepharis macularis'

roger

That's what your complaining about ????? I thought Ben went out of his way when he didn't have to.Tell your buddy to get internet so he can participate in auctions instead of complaining about the breeders texts.

Roger Mueller

uctions and since my buddy doesn't have good internet, Ben was keeping him updated via text and wasnt letting him know when he was being outbid so he kept losing auctions on amazing geckos. Sounds petty, but if I were keeping someone to date with auctions, I would let them know ASAP about an outbid.

Sent via Tapatalk whilst caring for Eublepharis macularis'[/QUOTE]

LepoInc

I'm just stating the only "fault" I could think of... You don't have to be like that when you're asking for other peoples opinions. I know its a petty thing, but if I had someone bidding to win on almost all of the geckos I had up for auction and going out of their way to get one, I'd do my part of being a breeder and providing customer service to see he has a fair chance of winning the gecko just like anyone else out there.
You seem to be forgetting that not EVERYONE has access to internet. So why should only people with internet be able to participate? Especially when you're posting your auctions on Instagram, too.
I just think that if you're going to do something for someone like that, you should follow through 100%. I know I would. Even if it was only one gecko.
Word spreads quick in this hobby and if someone is ecstatic about something you do or did for them, they tell people.

Sent via Tapatalk whilst caring for Eublepharis macularis'

roger

I just received my Trio of geckos from Ben.Ben was very quick in responding to emails and very professional.All three geckos has great feeding responses.He was very patient when asking my ton of questions.I will definitely be putting in another order.

Visit our friends