As a mom I'm a little confused....

BalloonzForU

Since when does Dr. Ruth belong on a little kids program? She was just on Between the Lions on PBS.. :main_huh:

I didn't know what to think but I did lmao as soon as I heard her voice and looked up and saw that it was indeed her!!

robin

i have my own version of the song with is very explicit, so i shall not share :thumbsup:

honestly though i wanna know what a 40 something year old guy is doing sitting up in a tree or slide with his Uke singing about vulvas LOL

paulnj

Creepy thought. Glad I don't have kids or get the NOGGIN channel. I do believe I seen that guy on TV at my brother's house and his one TV is always on noggin for his 2 year old.

dprince

Mod Squad Member
And no one has issues with Dr. Ruth the Sex Therapist teaching our very young children things on pbs? LOL

I didn't see the show........what was she teaching? I mean, if it was like the proper names of body parts.......I'd think it was a little risque for PBS, but not *inappropriate*, as it were. Now, if she's teaching positions or something........THEN I might worry. So......I guess it would be based on content, versus who she is. I mean really........little kids would just see her as a lady with a funny accent. ;)

Just MHO. :)

BalloonzForU

I didn't see the show........what was she teaching? I mean, if it was like the proper names of body parts.......I'd think it was a little risque for PBS, but not *inappropriate*, as it were. Now, if she's teaching positions or something........THEN I might worry. So......I guess it would be based on content, versus who she is. I mean really........little kids would just see her as a lady with a funny accent. ;)

Just MHO. :)

I actually caught the end of it and not what she was teaching, I'm sure it was nothing to do with body parts, but I thought it funy that she of all people were on a PBS kids show!! :main_laugh:

robin

kids need to learn somewhere. many parents never address the issue. if that was the case i would rather them to find out via PBS than via "experience". dr. ruth is a sex therapist, who better to teach, if a parent doesnt than her or someone like her.

as a child my parents never addressed this issue and i learned it in sex ed at school.

so, if PBS is doing it the correct and educational way i see no problem.

Visit our friends