AwH my little baby, what morph are you???

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
I dont see any tiger...but definitely harliquin, in order to help you with the pinstripe, we need clear pix of his back :)

WulfSC

I'm with Tara, I don't see Tiger but I definitely see Harley. It does look like he might be a pin in the second pic...but, honestly, I still can't tell. LOL! Very nice crested. Congrats.

Last edited:

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Yea, the pix still aren't clear, but from what I can make out, if he does have any pinstriping going on, he's definitely not a full pin. Pangeas website has a nice description of a lot of the morphs, and it may help you.

ento890

I'm gonna say Harley with maybe 50-60% of pinning going on there. You can tell as the raised scales go down his back.

touch 13

Euble_Rhac_Gekko
4 months at the moment, i really do hope to find him a beautifull young girl, and when i do be sure to check them out, i thanked you all for the post

touch 13

Euble_Rhac_Gekko
after looking through that guide, it's deffidently not a tiger, i believe he may have 2 - 3 chevrons throughout the whole body, Like stated before, he's low percentage pin, 100% harley =] thanks

touch 13

Euble_Rhac_Gekko
I think the tail makes them look like some type of lemur lol!
Rexx is doing great!, i went into the tank today to check him out, and he had skin peeling all over and he was a little bit grumpy. I put him in a new 20gallon length, but he's still young, ill have him his own terrarium soon!

i had him hanging out with my fullgrown male spike (not in the same tanks, on my lap) spike has takken rexx into his own custody lol! i really wish i could've snapped a photo but he jumped off my hand onto spikes head and waited there like 30 seconds, as if someone had screamed "HIT THE FLOOR!" both didnt seem to mind though. Very very entertaining.

Visit our friends