Barbara and Jim- The Sorensens

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
I haven't posted pics of them in a while, especially the male now that he's coloring up a bit. She's 9" and just under 100g, and he's 8" and 73g. I don't know why, but I always end up with more pics of her than him.

Barbara
IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Jim
IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Wow, I remember when they were just little things, they look like friggin leachies now. lol They colored up great, especially the male.

GeckoMonster

G is for Geckos!!!!
I was actually very interested in the name of the kind of leachie that was Jim. I have been interested in these geckos for quite some time....actually since I got onto this forum with the leopard geckos that me and my girlfriend own. I've been lurking and like what I'm seeing.
The reason I talk now is I just basically bugged my girlfriend enough and she has agreed that we can own one in the future.

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
I was actually very interested in the name of the kind of leachie that was Jim. I have been interested in these geckos for quite some time....actually since I got onto this forum with the leopard geckos that me and my girlfriend own. I've been lurking and like what I'm seeing.
The reason I talk now is I just basically bugged my girlfriend enough and she has agreed that we can own one in the future.

Sorry, I just now saw your post. Both of my leachies are Isle D, Brosse. Jim looks very different now, thought it's for the better. he's about 150-160g and really looking adult. I'll post some pics soon, but the uroplatus have been keeping me busy and the leachies haven't gotten as much attention as they normally would. I'm going to pair them in a couple months and can take some pics when I adjust their enclosure so they can reach each other.

TMsulcata

Very nice pair, they are under the same body background, very match, except the botch that the male display nice purple.

Visit our friends