Beginner questions

skarlette009

The tank ive decided to get is 36x18x18. I plan on using ceramic tile as the base. And getting heating pad for the warm side of the tank. I'm just unsure on what size I need since I'm unsure of the gallon size this terrarium is. Also I planned on doing the three different hides one for heat side, humic and cool side. But with the size of this tank can I add more? Some fake plants for him to explore, different hides, what are some other enrichment things I can put in the tank?

Onelifegecs

The tank ive decided to get is 36x18x18. I plan on using ceramic tile as the base. And getting heating pad for the warm side of the tank. I'm just unsure on what size I need since I'm unsure of the gallon size this terrarium is. Also I planned on doing the three different hides one for heat side, humic and cool side. But with the size of this tank can I add more? Some fake plants for him to explore, different hides, what are some other enrichment things I can put in the tank?
That sounds like a 40 gal breeder tank. You can absolutely add more hides and decor. As long as the gecko has plenty of floor space there isn’t really a limit on how much is allowed. This is a glimpse at my tank when I was super happy with it. I recently had to split some decor up as we got an unexpected reptile so it looks a little bare atm but we have the same size tank and there’s a surplus of possibilities just have to put your imagination to work.

Attachments

• 21425523-6B79-4EA1-97BD-7E89CD12C111.jpeg
    21425523-6B79-4EA1-97BD-7E89CD12C111.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

Visit our friends