best with a mack snow?

T

Tarkah

Looked at the morph calculators and they were really helpful! But just wanted some more expert advice. There's an expo coming up and I'm looking to get a few more breeders.

What would be best to have in my breeding group of females, with the male being a mack snow het tremper albino and het patternless

I don't wanna throw in anything with the male and see what comes out. More so I want to plan this and do this right and breed high quality geckos.

thanks so much for answering another one of these q's!!

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
you could get a patternless tremper albino.the outcome would be:

12.5% Normal HET Patternless, Tremper Albino

12.5% Tremper Albino HET Patternless

12.5% Patternless HET Tremper Albino

12.5% Patternless Tremper Albino

12.5% Mack Snow HET Patternless, Tremper Albino

12.5% Mack Snow Tremper Albino HET Patternless

12.5% Mack Snow Patternless HET Tremper Albino

12.5% Mack Snow Patternless Tremper Albino

if you hatched out a pair of mack snow patternless trempers,,you could breed them back to each other and try to get super snow patternless tremper albinos!that would be a frieken sweet gecko!

bman123

With a Mack snow male your options are basically endless. I got a female Mack snow first for the same reason as you. It really depends on what you like but I'll tell you what I want to do with mine eventually.

Mack snow x Mack snow enigma
Mack snow x Mack snow bold stripe
heck even Mack snow x Mack snow or super snow is awesome

you really can't go wrong with a Mack snow. If you want to use the genes that your Mack has already go with a patternless tremper. Personally if I were you Tho I'd get a mack bold stripe and a super snow enigma.

I don't know if you've looked an Mack snow bold stripes but they are awesome looking

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
I thought a patternless albino beause he already has the genetics there.if he was gonna go with a dalmation mack bold stipe,there would be hets involved,which would be very complicated.and has you seen super snow patternless albinos?!

Visit our friends