Better pics of my new Isle D female

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
Alright, it's probably not gonna take long for everyone to get annoyed with my picture taking, but here are some pictures I just took with my point and shoot in the basement under a plant grow light. They're not the best, but it's better than the one I posted at first that I took while driving down the road when she was still in the container...

I hope to get my photographer wife (fortunate for me) to do a shoot of her outside this weekend, if so, I'll post those pics and then give it a rest.

Anyway, Brosse female, 15g, from Steve Cemelli at Leapin Leachies....

Northstar Herp

Alright, I brought in the big guns (my wife) to take some better pictures of her. She normally does infants, weddings and candid family shoots, so there's a bit of a learning curve going on. She got some decent stuff, though. Unfortunately, I'm telling her to get the eye up close, so I guess she has a close up lens that when focusing on the eye makes the scales out of focus... maybe the best idea is to take a normal pic of the critter and then crop it closer.

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

Northstar Herp

Apologies in advance for over-sharing, but I just can't stop taking pictures of this thing... she looks sexier every time I see her. In two months she's gone from 15g to 24g, and from the above pictures to what you see below. And it's not as fired up as she gets, either...

523103.jpg

523101.jpg

Visit our friends