Big change to Supreme Gecko

supremegecko

Wally - Supreme Gecko
Well, the new Supreme Gecko site was introduced in early Summer last year and we had a great response. The site is built around the Learning Center with articles and videos on Leopard geckos, crested geckos, etc.

One draw to the site was that we were still using the old store site (requiring 2 log ins). Well, a couple of weeks ago, we migrated to our new Store page. It's still pretty basic but we have a number of ideas coming shortly :)

Take a peek and let me know what you think about the site and about the store
Supreme Gecko Web Site

Supreme Gecko Store

Thank you,
Wally

Spyro

Excellent and Informative site

This site has become my favorite resource for information. Wally has taken alot of time to get us information. His links are accurate and has answered every question personally extremely quick. Supreme Gecko is certainly worth a look. I did purchase 3 Crested Geckos from him and he made sure I was informed about them before he would sell them. I appreciate that he cares about his geckos more than making a sale. He followed up with me last night to see how everything was going.

Just check out the site and watch his videos. It was interesting how he made a container for geckos from a plastic tub.

Visit our friends