Blizzard The Lizard (Bliz The Liz)

GeckoNoviceTyler

Hello everyone. My Daughter talked me into getting her a gecko. Little did I know, how much time and effort I would be investing into him lol. I also didn't realize how much fun it would be, or how attached I would get!!
Without Further Ado...
Welcome "Bliz The Liz!!!"
Or "Little Buddy" as I like to call him. 20211010_101347.jpg 20211008_131715.jpg 20211017_154050.jpg

Wyspie

What a cutie! I just got my first leopard gecko a few months ago, too. I went absolutely crazy over her right from the start, and she knows it! I never thought I could be so in love with a lizard. <3

GeckoNoviceTyler

What a cutie! I just got my first leopard gecko a few months ago, too. I went absolutely crazy over her right from the start, and she knows it! I never thought I could be so in love with a lizard. <3
Haha I know!!!! 6months ago, if someone started talking to me about a lizard, the way I talk about ours.. I would thing they were a weirdo . Now I'm like, he is so handsome, and shy, and curious, and he's just so dang sweet!!! Or if people heard the way I talk to him all the time, they would probably try to lock me away.lol

Wyspie

Haha I know!!!! 6months ago, if someone started talking to me about a lizard, the way I talk about ours.. I would thing they were a weirdo . Now I'm like, he is so handsome, and shy, and curious, and he's just so dang sweet!!! Or if people heard the way I talk to him all the time, they would probably try to lock me away.lol
Exactly! I've been talking to her and singing to her. I tell her that she's the most prettiful, beautimous girl in the whole wide world. lol I have more pictures of her on my phone than I do of anything else. We even celebrated International Reptile Awareness Day this week by giving her a wax worm with her dinner. I think I might be obsessed. lol

Visit our friends