Blue Tongue Skink and setup LOCAL PICKUP IN SOUTHERN CA ONLY!

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
I need to rehome my Blue Tongue skink.I just don't have the room right now.I've only had it for a few months,and love him,but unfortunately he/she's got to go.This is a great time for someone to take advantage of an entire setup for these guys.These guys come from Australia/surrounding Islands.This particular species comes from Irian Jaya.They are a really neat species.Very relaxed,and easily tamable.They are one of the most docile lizards around.They get decent size,with some males reaching 2 feet in length,though 18-20 inches is more typical.They eat Crickets,roaches,mealworms,superworms,ground turkey,and high quality cat food,as well as various lettuces,collard greens,kale.They also eat virtually any fruit other than citrus such as oranges lemons.This one LOVES apple sauce.They are a joy to have around.

I am asking $300 for everything,but I am willing to deal as I need him gone ASAP!I will also sell it by itself for $125.It is a very nice Captive Bred baby.Included is a 55 gallon tank(48x16x17"),a gigantic bag of Aspen Bedding(the bag is 24x16x12"!!!),a heat lamp with bulb,UVB tube fixture and 10.0 bulb,and various hides and water dishes.The lizard alone goes for $125+,and the Tank goes for $100+!The tank is about 1 year old,and everything else is no more than 2 months old!

Picture #1 is the tank you will be getting,but nothing in there is included.I will be keeping the smaller cage the blue tongue is currently in,and giving you the larger cage that will last him his whole life.The second picture has the correct bedding,hides,and everything you see in and on the tank is included,except the stand.The 3rd link to a picture is of a $20 rock hide I will throw in free of charge.The last pictures are of the blue tongue.

Pm or Email me at [email protected] if interested!I am willing to deal with you,so shoot me an offer if you don't like the price and I'll see what I can do.Thanks for looking!

Picture #1:
th_2011_0314Anthonystuff0001.jpg

Picture #2:
th_2011_0314Anthonystuff0002.jpg

Picture #3:
th_2011_0314Anthonystuff0003.jpg

Picture #4:
th_2011_0314Anthonystuff0006.jpg

th_2011_0314Anthonystuff0005.jpg

I AM IN OCEANSIDE CALIFORNIA,AND CAN HAVE YOU COME PICK IT UP,OR WE CAN MEET HALF WAY.

Visit our friends