Boaphiles for Sale or trade

D

dsreptiles

Hello,

Due to the fact that I've lost my job, and had to get rid 99% of my reptiles I dont need all these cages any more. I have this set of white boaphiles. Cost around $3000.00 brand new. Looking to get $800.00 or will trade for sub adult or adult of the following monitors. Ackies, Lace, Quince, White Throat, Mangrove, Timor, Green - black - or blue tree monitors, dumerils, blue tail, peach throat, sand. Obviously depending on the type of monitor it will depend on how many, and if cash is needed to be involved.

The Boaphile has working heat tape for every unit, and have UV bulb fixtures in most of the cages for nice bright light and animals who need UVB. Will also consider trade for nice Bearded Dragon colonies, and a 1.1 pair of Red Tegus or 1.2 blue tegus.

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
I prefer to do this locally (MELBOURNE FLORIDA) but if you need it shipped you will have to pay shipping. They are very light but bulky. The cages seperate at every section and are about six and a half feet tal or so. Third row down has dividers that can be taken out for one big cage or put in for four smaller ones.
boam2.jpg

boam1.jpg

Visit our friends