Broke my candling flashlight-.-have a blue LED, will it work?

Boa'sUnlimited

Shape Shifter
I failed epicly and dropped my damn small candle light. So I got a new one and realized it has blue LEDS instead of white/clear light..... will it work? should I just try it? lol. Just dunno if ill be able to follow the standard rules of checking pink/yellow, ect. Might show veins but that wont help for newer eggs.

Art Geckos

Leo Breeder
Try it, as see if you can see the red veins. Of course, candling is only neccessary to satisfy your curiosity. If it's infertile it will rot, if its fertile it will not.

Boa'sUnlimited

Shape Shifter
Try it, as see if you can see the red veins. Of course, candling is only neccessary to satisfy your curiosity. If it's infertile it will rot, if its fertile it will not.

Will do! and yeah so far they haven't started to rot or anything so I'm assuming they're good

cowana

When I get curious and want to candle I just use the flash on my phone. I put it on "flashlight mode" and put the egg right up against it. Works great for me. :)

Boa'sUnlimited

Shape Shifter
When I get curious and want to candle I just use the flash on my phone. I put it on "flashlight mode" and put the egg right up against it. Works great for me. :)

I'll have to try both lol. I fell asleep last night because I had already done approximately 100 things with all the animals but tonight I'm definitely candling.

Boa'sUnlimited

Shape Shifter
Taken me forever to post back, but all 10 eggs look fertile :D Can see veins WAY MORE CLEARLY with a blue light, can see pink versus orange 100% with white light. So for the rest of my breedings I will keep a small blue and white LED.

And I have 2 other eggs that still need to be candled, assuming fertile lol.

Visit our friends