Bundles of joy both small and big!

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Some of my geckos from this past year. I was really happy to reach my breeding goal for the year within the first five eggs! Johnny number 5, I still think he is awesome :) Nothing to crazy just geckos I really like and have enjoyed watching grow1 Hope you guys like what they have become
I however could not get my camera to focus right tonight so alot of these geckos have blurry heads lol
DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

Not to long after I hatched Johnny number 5, I got johnny number 6. 6 has more color that came in, but still has the cool white legs and big baby personality of his older brother
DSC_0293-1.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

Many people prefer the look of Sookie the Reverse stripe gem eclipse. I like her myself, so much that I kept her hee hee :)
DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

A proud mother of at least 2 above
DSC_0276.jpg

and Mr. Jim originally from Paul Allen. He is the father to above and grandfather to the others
DSC_0279.jpg

A few more from the project
Gem enigma...
DSC_0680gemhole-1.jpg

A gem enigma that I think is also eclipse. Im unsure, but the genetics are sure possible.
DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0291-1.jpg

I sold my gem Blazzing blizzard group, but kept one that i think MAY be a gem snow. Its really white. I shall put her with a tremper male and see if I get any snows.
DSC_0295-1.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Then we have my 2 little trouble makers, They are gem snow "red" stripes (not very red) lavender stripes, abberents whatever. They are both het Raining Redstripe. Cant wait to work with these 2 next year. (why didnt i Incubate male? DOH!!)
DSC_0283-1.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

And on to the non Gem stuff.
A Raining redstripe enigma girl I really have grown to like alot!
DSC_0281.jpg

A lil darkling that I got from JGA crossed with a tangerine het tremper. Both geckos in the clutch were wierd I have LOVED watching this one grow. SHe keeps getting darker even though i expected her to lighten up like most of my other dark geckos do. This pic is with flash and does brighten her colors up actually lol
DSC_0278.jpg

Best tangerine I produced this year, using my Jason Haygood male and a random female
DSC_0275.jpg

Hey Mike Lava lamp head!!!!!
a bit thin from laying ...
DSC_0273.jpg

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I want your Sookie (I need to post pics of my Sookie still) and your dark gecko! They are my favorites, but I love all of them. You've had a great year!:main_yes:

Visit our friends