Buy one get one 50% off until January 7th!

Vespa2628

For the first week of 2015, I'm doing a buy one get one 50% off sale. The 50% animal will be the one of lower value. I have four, possibly five leopard geckos for sale.

I have a female leopard gecko, Bold Jungle morph. Wanted to breed her this past season, but she reaches a plateau in her weight almost the whole season. She has gone above this plateau now and has gained more. Beautiful girl, just don't have the space or time for her anymore. Was not produced by me so I do not have her hatch dates. Asking $45 for her.+

Another female leopard gecko, SHTCTB morph. Still skinny from breeding but otherwise healthy. Active and alert as always. Also not produced by me, so no hatch dates. Asking $65 for her.+

Next is an unsexed juvenile, hypo tangerine het bell albino. Produced by me, hatch date available. He's docile for his age and has never hissed or bitten. Has very pretty eyes, has lavender on him but I don't think it will stick. When he was younger he had some green, but it faded. Asking $40 for him.+

Last leo definitely for sale is another unsexed juvenile, aberrant sunglow. Full blood sibling to the hypo tangerine het bell. Appears to be turning out just like the mother, can provide pictures of the mother on request. I do not have a picture of the father as I bought the mother gravid. A month younger than the hypo so this one is smaller. Will not ship until she's 20 grams. $50 for him/her

This female I'm not sure if I will be selling or not, but I am considering it. She's a Tangerine Enigma het DB, only shows minimal signs of enigma syndrome. She's a very sweet girl, always been a favorite of mine with her curious and unique personality. That's why I'm hesitant to sell her, along with the fact that I'm considering breeding her. Make me an offer if you are interested in her, please no low ballers. Serious buyers only, would prefer someone experienced with enigmas but since she does not show strong signs of it, it is not necessary.+

Thank you for looking! Text me at 205-230-7113 if you are interested or have questions!
20140516_233844.jpg 1400294536335.jpg 63de56bc-fac0-49bb-9503-b2b52eec7d42.jpg 069a73be-f275-412f-8685-cf190af81ac3.jpg 1400294814817.jpg

Visit our friends