Cal Plus is awesome

2.1SRR.YYC

I just made the switch "cold turkey" over that last few months and everything is going well. The little ones are still growing very fast and the adults are looking as good as always.

The thing I like about Calcium Plus is that there's no more mixing and no more confusion about "Am I giving the right supplements at the right time?" One product all the time! It's great for someone just starting out and it's great for the experienced breeders.

I like this product so much I'm selling it on my Online Store (Canada ONLY)...
http://www.westerngecko.ca/catalog/

jmlslayer

I just made the switch "cold turkey" over that last few months and everything is going well. The little ones are still growing very fast and the adults are looking as good as always.

The thing I like about Calcium Plus is that there's no more mixing and no more confusion about "Am I giving the right supplements at the right time?" One product all the time! It's great for someone just starting out and it's great for the experienced breeders.

I like this product so much I'm selling it on my Online Store (Canada ONLY)...
http://www.westerngecko.ca/catalog/

Yep i did the same thing and all is well it saves me money too the other stuff cost me a arm and leg but not no more

nats

If you are talking about the Repashy stuff, I agree, its a life
saver. My gex never used to eat mealies, but when they are
dusted w/ this stuff, they LOVE them!!
I am so happy, because I had a very large colony of mealies,
and I was afraid I would have to feed them to the wild birds :main_rolleyes:

One other thing I noticed, after a month or so of using this stuff,
my leo's color had improved and gotten more vibrent.

For anyone who has not tried it, BUY some NOW!
You will never buy anything else to dust with ever again :main_yes:

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
I've been using Repashy, but now that I will be formally breeding this season, I'm switching to RepCal (w/ and w/o D3) and Herptivite, so I can more closely monitor exactly what all my geckos are getting. I just get worried with the lack of calcium causing birth defects and such in the hatchlings.

I'm curious to see any changes that may occur. Who knows, I may end up going right back to Repashy.

jmlslayer

I've been using Repashy, but now that I will be formally breeding this season, I'm switching to RepCal (w/ and w/o D3) and Herptivite, so I can more closely monitor exactly what all my geckos are getting. I just get worried with the lack of calcium causing birth defects and such in the hatchlings.

I'm curious to see any changes that may occur. Who knows, I may end up going right back to Repashy.

I was using that and my gex never liked eating it so for a while i was having to inject the inverts with the stuff but not no more.

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
Half of my collection was raised on the RepCal, and the breeders I got them from have been using it for years, so I'm going to at least give it a shot.

LizMarie

I agree Calcium Plus is pretty darn good and sooo simple to use! I used Rep Cal like many other keepers but it was a hassle in my opinion. I literally had to write out a chart so I could remember what to give on such and such day, lol..

kyahbean

Puzzle is my 2nd love.
I haven't been able to find pure calcium ANYwhere. I should have ordered some when I ordered the Repashy, but I figure with him eating coated crickets every day it's not a big of a deal to have the plain calcium dish? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. He's an AFT not a Leo but that might not make a difference.

lisa s

hmmm maybe I should try it :)
I belive in always having calcium ( pure ) available for my geckos - and sometimes I do see them lick some ( both male and female ).

Next Level Geckos

i feed mealworm and just put them in the calcium dish and when they strike at the mealworms they get a mouth full of calcium.

S

Snowy & Petra de Gecko

How much

How much calcium do you put in the dish with the mealworms?

Oh, you put the mealworms in the calcium dish...

I like that.:D

nats

i feed mealworm and just put them in the calcium dish and when they strike at the mealworms they get a mouth full of calcium.

Thats another thing I like about cal plus, it STICKS to mealies.
It is a balanced formula, and you do not need to put an extra dish
of cal in the tank.
It's nice because you dont have to ever mix anything, just use this
stuff every day. :main_yes:

kyahbean

Puzzle is my 2nd love.
If anyone does want pure calcium for any reason, check here:

http://www.kornax.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=KE&Category_Code=CS

Aliza

Thanks. :) I can't bring myself to order more and pay shipping, though. I just ordered the Repashy and the site I ordered from it has it! I should've gotten it from them. I'll get some when I replenish. I wish a store around here had it, but none of the pet stores carry it. I wonder if any other sort of store that is not a pet store would have it? :main_huh:

Visit our friends