Calcium

Abcook810

I’ve been using repashy calcium to dust crickets and super worms, I’ve attempted to put a separate dish with calcium carbonate in for him to enjoy and he hasn’t touched it. Is this normal, should I be pushing the issue more somehow, or is it likely he is just getting what he needs from what’s on his meals?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I've moved your thread to the "supplementation" section of the leopard gecko forum (I took it out of "care sheets"). It's a good idea to make sure that you're posting in the correct forum.

Leopard geckos need calcium and D3 but not too much. Your best bet is to dust with the repashy every other feeding and get the calcium out of the cage so the gecko doesn't get too much. I've been doing this since 2009 successfully,

Aliza

Abcook810

I've moved your thread to the "supplementation" section of the leopard gecko forum (I took it out of "care sheets"). It's a good idea to make sure that you're posting in the correct forum.

Leopard geckos need calcium and D3 but not too much. Your best bet is to dust with the repashy every other feeding and get the calcium out of the cage so the gecko doesn't get too much. I've been doing this since 2009 successfully,

Aliza
Thank you I did remove it about two weeks ago because I noticed he wasn’t “eating” it. Just wanted to make sure

Visit our friends