Chameleons

Perefalcon

Jill?????
I just picked up a few Veiled chams at the Taylor show and was hoping for a little advice, I'm going with Chams over my cresteds and I've already got the tank set up, but I'd like a few pointers

I'll post pics tonight

Perefalcon

Jill?????
no , not a tank tank, it's an aquatic america tank with the metal screen top and removable sliding doors in the front, I can also get screen doors made too. I've been keeping the doors cracked on both sides for a bit of extra ventilation.

I plan on making a new place for them but since they're still quite small, 2-3 inches on the female and 4-5 on the male I've been told I'm still good for a month or 2, by then I'll have it done

Perefalcon

Jill?????
oh I almost forgot here's the pics, the female is the little dark one on the vine, and I got the male to show off his coloring for a second too. I'm kinda liking the little swirl on the males side

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Cool stuff, chameleons are interesting creatures and some can be challenging captives (bitesyourarmusoffus ;) ) Keep us posted!

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
They look great, they are probably older than I estimated in IM by seeing the picture on your hand, Im guessing 4 months.

Id ditch the fake plants, they eat the vegetation and could accidentally try to eat some of those.

You can use live plants like ficus, bromelaids, corn plant etc (http://www.chameleonsonline.com/safe-plants.php)

And if possible move them to an all screen cage soon. With the glass they may start to fight their reflection as they get closer to sexual maturity and the reflection can freak them out and cause stress.

Perefalcon

Jill?????
yeah I know I need real plants, I'm gonna get some soon

Here's a pic I took just now, I woke him up and ooooooooooooooooooh boy did he get mad!!!!

Visit our friends