Collection for Sale

Kevin

Life changing events require that I sell my collection. I have spent the last year and a half putting this collection together and really hate to let them go. Anyway I have listed the breeding groups below with my asking price. Prices are negotiable as I need to move these quickly and the more Geckos purchased the better deal I’ll be willing to give the buyer. Prices do not include shipping. I would rather not break
up the breeding groups at this time. I’ll try to post pictures as soon as possible, I’m not much of a photographer so this maybe a slow process. PM me if you would like pictures of something specific that I haven’t yet posted.

Group 1 (breeders)
1.4 TUG Snows - Purchased from The Urban Gecko (2013)
Price $400 group

Group 2 (Breeders)1.4 Sunglows (Tremper) – Purchased from Kangas Kritters (2013)
Male tangelo produced (2012) by Golden Gate Geckos.
Female – Sunglow produced (2012) by Luxurious Leopards
Price $200 pair

Group 3
0.3 Sunglows (adult) offspring of pair listed above. Produced (2013) by Kangas Kritters
I will sell these females separate from the pair above.
Price $75 each

Group 4 (breeders)1.3Bell Albinos – Purchased from Geckos Etc. (2013)
Price $300 group

Group 5
2.8 Bell Albinos Offspring - Produced by myself (2014)
These guys/gals are the offspring of Group 3 and are not yet ready to breed.
I will sell individuals from this group as they are not a breeding group.
Price $50 each

Group 6 (breeders)
1.3 Tangerines – Purchased (2013)Male – purchased from Bold and Bright Geckos (2013), Produced by GeckoBoa (purple head line)
Females – SHTCT purchased from Carpe Gecko (2013)
Price $375

Group 7
0.3 Sunglows – Purchased from Carpe Gecko (2013)
These gals have not been bred.
I will sell individuals from this group as they are not a breeding group.
Price $75 each.

I have several hatchlings and juveniles available and will be listing those shortly. I also have 2 Hovabator incubators, 2 Ranco thermostats, and some heat tape for sale.

Visit our friends