Crested gecko babies hamburg or long island

ReptileWorld

Hello all I have 5 juvi crested geckos they were given to me in trade and were so nice i had planned on raising them to adult hood. they dont have tails however they are nice looking geckos. Asking $65 each or best offer will discount for multiples.

10 baby cresteds produced by my 3 unrelated pairs their morphs vary. they are raised individually and all have their tails. asking $40 each or best offer will discount for multiples.

also have dubia colonies or assorted counts. I am going to be moving after the holidays so im trying to cut back on some stuff.

Everything is also open to trade for almost anything except snakes and spiders. looking for geckos i may not already have. no leopards or cresteds i have more then i can handle. pm me with what you got!

IF enough interested i will bring to hamburg. I will be at the long island show for just a little while since i will happen to be in the area for other things.

photos of the babies and juvies can be sent via email.

ReptileWorld

Due to the hurricane effecting me by leaving us with out power since tue night. My car was wrecked in the flood in hoboken. Still with out power. i am now accepting offers on these little guys. no reasonable offers will be turn down even accepting trades if you can ship once my power is back on or to my friend. i just want to move these little guys out before it gets to cold for them in our apartment.

Visit our friends