Crested gecko ( White/Moonglow ? )

J

Jacy

I saw on someones breeder list a female white moonglow. I've never seen a white crested gecko before. Well what I'm asking is that how did that morph form? Are they rare because that is the very first time I've ever seen one.

Jacy

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
They are very rare, only a few people have them. Some people (A1...cough...cough..shafters...cough) sell tan ones as moonglows, but I have yet to see an actual White Moonglow for sale. I imagine if someone had one for sale they would be pretty expensive, like around $500+

BalloonzForU

I know Robbie Happer produces some real nice ones, but she's always sold out when I see her at the show. I'm going to have to get her to hold one for me here soon.

Rhacodactyl

The thing is, they still change colors like all cresteds. So they may be white at times, but I don't know of any that always appear that way. For example, this is a former gecko of mine that looked awfully white at times. It would fire up bright orange though:
5b1efb8d.jpg

So be wary before you pay a lot of money for one unless you're fine with it not being white constantly.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Wow, thanks for that info! I have decided that I really like the Orange-Red Harlequins and the Creamsicals. They Rock!

MoonGlowBreeder

moonglows

They can sell anywhere from $500 to $1000 dollars depending on sex age weight and if their tail has dropped or not! very hard to find a true moonglow crested gecko i got lucky with the ones i got! they are amazing to watch

Visit our friends