CROSBY SCORES

adam&nikki

so as you all know by now canada is number one in hockey once again and forever will be number one we produce so many high quality players its unbeleivible that usa beat them once but not the seconde time

IM PROUD TO BE A CANAIDAN

justindh1

LoL! Atleast theres one thing you dang Canadians are good at! :) I kid I kid! I'm sure if we look hard we can find something else you are good at.

It was a good game and your team played pretty good! Good enough to win and beat us i will say! Of course hockey is only the 5th most popular sport in america. We all know what canadians look like playing us in the other sports! :nice:

I am just playing with ya! I can take it just as well!

Way to win gold guys! Your team played hard and deserved it!

adam&nikki

LoL! Atleast theres one thing you dang Canadians are good at! :) I kid I kid! I'm sure if we look hard we can find something else you are good at.

It was a good game and your team played pretty good! Good enough to win and beat us i will say! Of course hockey is only the 5th most popular sport in america. We all know what canadians look like playing us in the other sports! :nice:

I am just playing with ya! I can take it just as well!

Way to win gold guys! Your team played hard and deserved it!

hey canada is good at lots of things including fishing lacross ummmmmm ummm hockey umm ummm breeding leos lol thats all i can think

justindh1

hey canada is good at lots of things including fishing lacross ummmmmm ummm hockey umm ummm breeding leos lol thats all i can think

LOL! Hey I don't care who ya are and where you are from, you should always be proud about where your from and thats what your doing. Canada did a really good job in the winter olympics. Placing 3rd in total medals out of 80 something teams is damn good. I just like messing with people!

BUT we did come in first in medal count tho!

Visit our friends