Daughters First Leo

soccerdad

Well our oldest is turning 8 Saturday and all she wants is a gecko so went out tonight and picked her up this little guy... thinking gonna have to keep him in our room til he gets a little bit bigger... no idea what morph as it was a ***** (sorry short notice release of funds to get him late at night)

005-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

VampyricAngelX

wow, nice pattern from there. Got my two from the same place & I have a high yellow and super hypo tang carrot tail (or so say the people who looked at my pics)

But he's adorable

2bacop

yeah he does have a little piece of shed on his toe, you can get it off with a wet q-tip. It is slightly skinny so you gonna wanna make sure it is getting proper nutrition to beef it up a little bit.

P.S. Good Luck!! Very Cute!!!

GekkoGalaksen

Very pretty baby, and it´s good to hear that you will help your little girl taking care of it.
Leopardgeckos is dangerous, beacuse they are addictive ;)
There is a big chanse that one will be two, and so on.
Congrats to the first and good luck!

soccerdad

thanks everyone it gets worse lol, our other daughter wants one now for her birthday in July, our cousin got her a tree frog and set up too lol.... plus with the money she got for her birthday she wants a second Leo lol

soccerdad

thanks the shed has been removed from the toe and the little gecko is eating great :D hopefully will start to put some weight on

THE WHISPERER

thanks everyone it gets worse lol, our other daughter wants one now for her birthday in July, our cousin got her a tree frog and set up too lol.... plus with the money she got for her birthday she wants a second Leo lol

Most beginners don't notice the fine print surgen generals warning on the underside of they're geckos stating that they are highly addictive and collections can grow rapidly in a short period of time.:D

Visit our friends