Daytona

BalloonzForU

OK, I've planned my vacation around Daytona, helps that I visit family just down the road every year. ;)

I was looking at the website and checking out the vendor list I have a few highlighted that I want to visit.

Who are the vendors that you suggest I visit? Also make sure to add your name if you are vending as I would like to meet as many of you guys as I can.

I'm not sure if I'll be going on Sat or Sun or both, but my pic is in the Breeder thread, if you see me make sure to say HI!!!

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Definately visit Tremper (duh) and Albey's. Some other names ring a bell like Billingsworth but I can't remember where I've heard of him. Phillip and I will be there, and we were planning on vending, but I broke my foot last week and we decided that we couldn't make it as a vendor :( But anyway, we'll be there checking everything out!! Our phone number is posted on our website (which is under construction so excuse the mess) if you wanted to call Phil and talk to him about vendors. (He has the best memory in the world when it comes to that stuff!!) Here's a link to our website if you're intirested: www.gkoreptiles.com

BalloonzForU

Thanks Christine! Yeah, Albey is first one on my list! ;) Also, Ron Tremper, Jeff from JMG, Robbie Hamper (cresties :) ), NERD, and some of the suppliers that I use just to name a few. I was hoping to see H.I.S.S. on the list!!! But I already knew Kell wasn't going :(. I'm sure I'll stop at most booths just to see all the herps anyways. But for those of you I plan on tracking down watch out! ;)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Felicia, I don't know if you've been to Daytona before, but I 'd be careful saying you're going to stop at most booths!! The convention center is 2 story and HUUUUUUUUGE!! It took me and Phillip 2 days to see about 2/3 of it!; and its grown since last year!!

BalloonzForU

LOL, how could you tell? LOL Maybe I should have said stop, quick skim and move on to the next. I have a nice list of people I would like to see, say Hi and maybe visit witth, and I'm sure I'll add more in the next month. So maybe the stopping will be a rolling stop....lol The first day will most likely consist of those on my list as I don't want to miss out on seeing most of what they have before they sell what I may have wanted to buy.

Select Gex

bro paul said:
Stop by and say hi Felicia! I'll be at table 605.

Me too!

Who else is coming to daytona? I think we should have a gecko-geek meet up! :main_thumbsup: A few of year met Marcia and I last year, that was fun!

boutiquegecko

See and I'm like 4 hours away. You'd think I'd go with all the big names going to be there! I didn't even check the vendor list. I guess it's good though, because I might get in trouble if I came home with a bunch of geckos. Ah, I'll have to settle for Tampa next spring, not this fall. Ironically, I thought that the Clearwater show had better quality leos than Tampa and it was a much much smaller show.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Well, we're not vending at Daytona, but we'll be vending at the Tampa show Sept 30 - Oct 1!!

See you at Daytona Felicia! (Nice to finally meet you by the way, hope you liked our set-up! ...and no, you can't have 13.2 ;) )

Visit our friends