diablo blanco

T

TheHiddenGecko

Garrick DeMeyer has bred a blazing to a RAPTOR but I can't remember if he got a diablo blanco yet.

ThunderGekko

I'm working on that at this moment.....

My albino het Blazing Blizzard het. Raptor group is growing fast right now. I'm waiting for the male to be ready for doing his thing.

Then I hope to get lucky, and hatch a "Diablo Blanco".....

But the chance of hatching one is very small.......
But it is not impossible......

So in Holland we are also working on improving our leopards.....

preacherman

Gecko Genetics
Garrick produced several double hets from his R.A.P.T.O.R. x Blazing pairings. He'll be breeding these together in hopes of producing a "Diablo Blanco" this season. I've got a small group from Garrick as well that I'll be breeding in a couple of months.

trizzypballr

so about diablo blanco, i just read that the only thing that is actully passed in the ' RAPTOR het ' is albino? So why does it have to be RAPTOR x Blazing Blizzard? Why isnt it just Tremper x Blazing Blizzard?

BalloonzForU

It's the Albino and "SOLID" Red Eyes that get passed on that you can actually see. But these animals will also be able to produce RAPTORs when paired with another RAPTOR.

I think they are beautiful just like a solid Red Eye Blazing Blizzard, but not worth the money to me. I'm not big into RAPTORs. But for someone who is, they hold all the linebred and genetics to make RAPTORs.

Last edited:

BalloonzForU

Sorry should have said "SOLID" Red Eyes

IMO....The only problem I see when purchasing these for a RAPTOR project is that you don't know the quality of the coloring the animal will be able to produce.

Last edited:

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
Nope, we will just be working toward making a Super Snow Tremper Blazing Blizzard!

Some Blizzards allready have snake eyes or solid eyes, so I guess I just dont care for these.

BalloonzForU

trizzypballr said:
So otherwards u dont need a RAPTOR, just need a leo with the ruby red eye trait?

To make one that only looks like that? Yes

But to carry all the genetics they do, and to be able to call it a Diablo Blanco, no you'd need the RAPTOR

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
Yep, all I meant was to make one that looks like that.

We are just going to do it with the Super Snow, Albino, and Blizzard genes instead.

S

steve75

I too will be working with a pair from Garrick this year. The male will also be going to a super snow fem. I figured I'd risk the gamble for some 50% possibles and try to get an early jump on the diablo blanco super snow for a great breeding group (so many possiblities from that group).

Visit our friends