Dig box

Hi so I know ovulation season is coming up from February to June I heard and I also heard not every female will lay eggs. If Izzy does lay eggs they would of course be infertile as I am not breeding her. But I only have a 20 gallon long and in the future I would like to upgrade her to a 40 gallon breeder but that just isn't in the works at the moment. So I was wondering can I use top soil for gardening? I think I found some dig boxes on Etsy that look super cute. But I don't see anywhere I can even put a dig box. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Here's a shot of most of my 20 gallon with the egg box which doubles as a humid hide (if you have a humid hide in there, just replace it with an egg box, or put some moist coco fiber in there. The second level gives them more space, but if you don't have that you can still fit a humid hide/lay box. To the left, out of the picture, are warm side hides.

Aliza

Attachments

• SecondLevel.jpg
    SecondLevel.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6

et611974

Hi so I know ovulation season is coming up from February to June I heard and I also heard not every female will lay eggs. If Izzy does lay eggs they would of course be infertile as I am not breeding her. But I only have a 20 gallon long and in the future I would like to upgrade her to a 40 gallon breeder but that just isn't in the works at the moment. So I was wondering can I use top soil for gardening? I think I found some dig boxes on Etsy that look super cute. But I don't see anywhere I can even put a dig box. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
In a 20 long, you should be able to accommodate a suitable humid hide , small dig box butted against it and then plenty of walking space for enrichment and at the opposite end a small coconut hide and food /water dishes. Sound like a lt but I have it this way for like 10 females.

Visit our friends