Downsizing! 5 Total - Tangs, Bold Stripe, Bell! Good prices!

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
I am still in need of downsizing my collection as I no longer have the time to care for them as I would like. They are well fed with mealworms dusted in calcium, calcium D3, and multivitamins. I am looking to sell/adopt out 5 of the remaining 8 in my collection. As of now I plan on keeping 3 as pets.

Please follow this link to see those in my collection: http://louisianaleos.com/collection.html

Gypsy, Harley, Banjo, Penelope, and Wheezy are all available:

Gypsy (F-born 2007): Adopt for cost of shipping to you or local pick up free
Harley (M-born 2008): $25 plus cost of shipping or local pick up is free
Banjo (M-born 2008): $25 plus cost of shipping or local pick up is free
Penelope (F-born 2008): $50 plus cost of shipping or local pick up is free
Wheezy (M-born unknown, maybe 2007?): $60 plus cost of shipping or local pick up is free

(All prices OBO)

None have been breed. Gypsy is the only one who has a problem every now and again with shedding (it gets stuck to her longer than it should and she requires a warm bath to remove the skin).

I apologize for not knowing the exact dates of when they were born. If wanted I can contact the breeders I purchased from (all from GeckoForums) and try and get a more exact birth date.

If you would like more current pictures than what is listed on my website, please inquire through PM (those pictures are over a year old, but basically they look the same today). Please contact about purchasing through PM. I will give a discount for multiple purchases.

I just want all of these to go to good and loving homes. Thanks :)!

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
Gypsy, Harley, and Banjo SOLD!

Feel free to make offers on my Bold Stripe het Bell Penelope and my Jungle/Stripe Bell Wheezy (both gorgeous animals!!)! Last bump!

Visit our friends