Dubia Roach Supplier

Gabrial

Just wondering if anyone had any places they like buying dubias from. I'm done with crickets, and would like to start up a colony of roaches.

Thanks,
Gabe Nell

Mclaughlin

Stay away from WestCoast Roaches. My colony of Dubias and Hissers came from a local breeder. There are roach forums. I suggest using them and finding someone local!

OnlineGeckos

buydubiaroaches.com have served well for us. We now have our own colony going, but we used them for about 2 years without any problems.

Gabrial

Thank you for the quick replies! OnlineGeckos, somebody else on another forums I visit recommend them as well, so I think I will give them a try.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Please post full names or posts will be removed.

I've always had good luck with the roach guy. I've also purchased from a few ads on fauna. Just research each person's name before you order.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Again, full names must be posted or there will be an infraction and your post will be removed.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I still remember it, but it would be nice to hear if they've purchased from you or not.

WestCoast Roaches

That one Fauna thread is the only bad feedback we have had in years and was more of a witch hunt than a review.

Im glad to now be a member here.

For anyone who would like to purchase any of or complete line of feeders including, Dubia, Discoids, Hissers, Lobster roaches, Superworms, Mealworms, Waxworms, Hornworm, Phoenix worms...takes breath.....Feel free to use our site or message me directly here or on Facebook. We are easy to find and available anytime any member here is in need.

Jon Armstrong
West Coast Roaches

Mclaughlin

No not because of some forum. I have heard that your customer service is sub par. They were even rude to someone I know when they were not happy with the product. I have heard from a few people first hand not to use your company. I feel like you joined is forum simply because you got knocked by me lol. I apologize.

WestCoast Roaches

Give this link a try.Its our Facebook account where we do our biz.. Thousands of happy customers who use us daily or have used us in the past. I would suggest posing your questions and/or concerns there and see first hand responses from the people.. Just watch how we conduct ourselves and how we handle business. With us providing over 150 shipments each week of the most popular feeders all across the united States wouldn't you think if we were rude or had sub par service that we would have more than a few old threads across the internet?

https://www.facebook.com/westcoastroaches

WestCoast Roaches

I urge you to look us up on Facebook and see how we do business first hand. Simply search Facebook for WestCoast Roaches and you will see many hundreds completely happy with their service and feeders. We ship hundreds of orders weekly, for the past 2 years.If we were sub par wouldn't you think we would have more than two old dusty threads. Since you have no real first hand experience with us, I would urge you to at least give it a look and see how we operate and formulate your own opinion on the facts and not a friend said.

Jon Armstrong

Mclaughlin

Business was born from word of mouth. To tell me to not trust associates of mine is foolish. This entire portion of the site is for just that. What do we know what have we heard. To only mention good reviews is idiotic. Where I am saying I have only heard bad things, no one but you is standing up for the way you do business. I'm sorry to be so honest. That's just what it is. I have looked at your Facebook before. You have a bunch of auctions. Current one some one is paying 21 dollars for 100 small discoids.... What a rip off. Where are the good reviews? I see no one speaking on behalf of you here....

Mclaughlin

Business was born from word of mouth. To tell me to not trust associates of mine is foolish. This entire portion of the site is for just that. What do we know what have we heard. To only mention good reviews is idiotic. Where I am saying I have only heard bad things, no one but you is standing up for the way you do business. I'm sorry to be so honest. That's just what it is. I have looked at your Facebook before. You have a bunch of auctions. Current one some one is paying 21 dollars for 100 small discoids.... What a rip off. Where are the good reviews? I see no one speaking on behalf of you here....

Can't even edit my post. The price is good compared to buying it online. But finding a local breeder and purchasing from them will always beat Internet prices. I'm straying from the point though.

WestCoast Roaches

I personally do not have time to go back and forth over this. I got called out with a bad review from someone who hasn't even used our services. I did not say that you should ignore your " friends " word. I simply suggested that you formulate your own opinion. To quote your last 2 posts the auction for Discoids is a rip off and the very next statement its not bad priced. For auctions, we do not set the prices, the customer bids what they are willing to pay. Has nothing to do with me other than satisfying the need for the Discoids and shipping them to clientele.

If your " friend " has an opinion about our business why are they not here giving the review? I do not ask my customers to go out and leave reviews for me all over the internet. If they do fine, if they do not that is also fine. Again I pose the question to you. If I have such a bad business why do I not have threads of bad reviews all over the internet? I have shipped a total of 2200 orders this year. Where is all the bad reviews? I customers screams when things go bad, when they go right and as planned, they go about their lives as they normally would.

guardedtudra

WestCoast Roaches

WestCoast Roaches is an awesome place to get roaches from. That is the only place I will buy my feeders from. They are very reliable and the prices are great. All my shipments have arrived on time and 100% alive. I would recommend them.

Visit our friends