Dubia Roach Supplier

Mclaughlin

I corrected myself. I am a grown man and capible of doing so. Your right this is pointless. Your a bad sport. Congrats on your wonderful buisness and 2200 shipment this year. Post above and your sudden appearance is a little fishy to me. Welcome to the little community here.

Damiens Devils Den

Can't even edit my post. The price is good compared to buying it online. But finding a local breeder and purchasing from them will always beat Internet prices. I'm straying from the point though.

Yes I am new but I have to say, based on the quote above.... Not many people have local breeders and if they do they may not know about them! So price wise, West Coast Roaches is a great deal. We own a reptile rescue and use ALOT of roaches, mealies, crickets and superworms. More than we could breed. We bought from numerous online sites before finding WCR never using any of them more than once. WHY? well, some of them just could not keep up with the demand! We emailed them and never heard back. They were always out of the larger sizes and the price of their nymphs was horrid. Shipping took more than a week from not just one place but most of them. When we finally found WCR through a search for feeders, we were leary but found great prices and quick personal responses even about crazy questions! Like my wife emailed them to ask about putting a cleaner crew in the Beardie cage..... I have bought enough mealies and superworms from them to establish breeding and I have bought well over 5000 Dubias from them and am finally able to establish my own colony a bit and still have feeders. Even more than that, they have given hints on how to get the breeding to work when, therefore taking away from their OWN business just to help out their customers. I agree word of mouth is important, but unless you ARE the mouth, well repeating without researching yourself, is, well slander. If I worked for the Police in your area and someone TOLD me that you stole something, would you want me to arrest you and your name be all over the police reports and in the paper or would you want me to look into it first??? Just something to think about.....:main_yes:

Kat D. Najera-Hursh

Lazy Housecat
Every good business will have an off day, but you sometimes need to give people the benefit of a doubt. The whole article from Mayday Pictures sounds really fishy to me to begin with, but WCR took care of things and replaced their order. Isn't that the most important part?

I discovered WCR a few months ago and have easily spent over $100 on their facebook auctions. I've purchased Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches, Clean up crew, and small dubias -- all with no problems from their end. I've had more problems with the postal service their orders than the company themselves -- and each order came to me with no casualties. All the insects were alive with zero casualties. Try to say that about some of the /other/ feeders I've purchased online from other sellers on Ebay. I ordered a bunch of superworms from some other seller via Ebay and they have given me NOTHING but hassle from the beginning! My stuff from WCR is still alive, healthy, and doin' their buggy thangs.

Take these comments however you will, but give these guys either a second chance or try them out period. I don't think you'll be disappointed so long as you understand their Live Arrival policy. Also, you gotta check out their facebook auctions. Some people get away with crazy-low prices on their stuff. Makes me wonder how they're able to do it, but they are!

No, I wasn't paid or anything to say these things. These are my own words about a company I was very happy to stumble upon. :)

Mclaughlin

Opinions can never be considered false or true, nor was I being malicious. Slander is far fetched, but this is a step in the right direction. The way it should be. Give your good reports. That's what I am saying here. Him arguing with my opinion is making both him and me look like idiots. I can derive my opinion how ever I seem fit, and considering I have bled for my freedom of speech, I will use it. I'm going to walk away from this conversation. Have a wonderful day.

roger

Opinions can never be considered false or true, nor was I being malicious. Slander is far fetched, but this is a step in the right direction. The way it should be. Give your good reports. That's what I am saying here. Him arguing with my opinion is making both him and me look like idiots. I can derive my opinion how ever I seem fit, and considering I have bled for my freedom of speech, I will use it. I'm going to walk away from this conversation. Have a wonderful day.

Every good business have had complaints once in awhile.The way I tell a good company from a bad one is how they deal with the complaint.

Visit our friends