Egg hatch times?

TranceZ

I incubated a couple clutches last summer at 82-83 degrees took exactly 50-51 days. From what I've read on here other people's eggs hatched at around 46-50 days in that temp range. I have a clutch right now that's incubating at 86-87* and I'm on day 38 I'm expecting them to hatch in a week.

gixxer3420

All my fat tail eggs hatch out much later than my leo eggs. So I wouldnt really say they are abou tthe same. My fat tail eggs hatched out 60-70 days my leo eggs hatch out 38-44 days

RKGeckos

Breeder
here at my collection i incubate my leo and aft eggs in the same incubator, and they all hatch within the same amount of time

cherishedtiger

60-70 days at what temps? I am keeping mine at about 87 and am trying to figure out when to start expecting mine. My first clutch was laid 1/28 and I am not sure if its the middle or end of next month I should start expecting them.
Thank you!

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
82'F?? Wow! I never go below 84'F... And those eggs take like 60 days to hatch

I wanted to make sure these were female! LOL! It's actually at 82.5 if you wanna get technical. The last ones I hatched at this temp took 71 days, so I'm expecting them any minute now! :main_thumbsup:

I've found that they all hatch at different lengths. My temps are steady in my incubator, but I've had eggs in the same cup take 42 days and the others took 50 days. I guess it all depends on when they're ready, they're ready. As long as they come out healthy, I don't care if they take 3 months!

cherishedtiger

I am right there with you!! I am at a total of 13 healthy eggs sitting in the incubator... she just keeps laying I just keep putting them in... but being a first time breeder of anything but mice the suspense is killing me!! 30~ days down for the first set... cant wait to see them!!

Visit our friends