Entire crested gecko collection and all supplies for sale/trade

snowgyre

Well, this is my second time trying to get into Cresteds, and after having this group for a couple of years I've lost interest. I think cresteds just aren't my can of beans.

I have the following animals and supplies for trade for BALL PYTHONS, preferably for female morphs, but let me know what you have. The worst I can say is no. Trade/Sale value is $500. Because this trade includes all supplies, it has to be a local trade. I'm in Athens, GA (about an hour northeast of Atlanta) and I'd be willing to drive up to an hour away to meet you.

Scroll down for pictures. Note that I took photos of the animals this morning so they are not fired up.

Animals (all breedable):
1.0 Fire (proven)
1.0 Red-blush throat (virgin)
0.1 Red/Pink/Orange (virgin)
0.1 Buckskin (virgin)
0.1 Harlequin (proven)
0.1 Red (proven, she had severe MBD as a hatchling and has deformities, but she passes eggs alright. If you don't want her, I'm going to keep the 12x12x18 Exoterra tank for her)

Supplies:
1 18x18x24 fully loaded ExoTerra front-opening tank. Includes a magnetic ledge with 2 delicup holders, artificial vines, hood with light
1 12x12x18 fully loaded ExoTerra front-opening tank
1 12x12x18 acrylic tank
2 extra large plastic critter keepers
1 large plastic critter keeper
1 complimentary starter Dubia roach colony
1 bag of partially used Repashi crested gecko diet

fire.jpg

Fire Male

crestedmale1.jpg

Red blush on throat male

red.jpg

Virgin red/pinkish/orange female

brown.jpg

Virgin buckskin female

harley.jpg

Proven Harlequin female

grannie.jpg

Proven Red female with the MBD deformities (perfectly healthy now)

ExoTerras.jpg

The two Exoterra tanks. Note the hoods and magnetic ledges.

acrylic.jpg

The 12x12x18 acrylic tank.

moretanks.jpg

The acrylic tank, the 3 critter keepers, and the dubia roach colony (in the blue tub). The shelves are not included.

Visit our friends