ExcessiveHerps - Xavier Springer

C

Cryptly

I've purchased leos from Xavier twice. The first was a nice little Jungle het Bell girl, the most recent an abberant male Bell.

Xavier is great! Quick to reply to emails and PMs. Quick to ship, and displayed the patience of a saint when it came to the shipping delays on my end (flooding and ever changing work schedule). His packing is excellent. Lots of padding, styrofoam and a cool pack for the heat.

The leos are wonderful! Both arrived healthy, active and plump. Obviously well loved and cared for. :)

I highly reccomend Xavier, and wouldn't hesitate to order from him again. :main_thumbsup:

Kristal Macintyre

EDIT: Forgot full name.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I agree... Xavier is GREAT to do business with!!!

BTW Kris, I saw your signature and grew up with all those "Johnny" poems. LOL!!! Do you know what H2SO4 is? (Hint, it smells like rotten eggs...)

C

Cryptly

Golden Gate Geckos said:
BTW Kris, I saw your signature and grew up with all those "Johnny" poems. LOL!!! Do you know what H2SO4 is? (Hint, it smells like rotten eggs...)
Yep. :main_yes: I love the Johnny poems! I've got a Tshirt with the H2SO4 poem on it and I love wearing it to work and seeing the puzzled looks on coworkers faces.

"huh? I don't get it. . ." :main_huh:

:main_laugh:

Visit our friends