Excited!!

goReptiles

My Nuu Ana x Isle E 3 month old leachie will be here tomorrow!!

The gecko will be 4 months old this month sometime. So let's say It's already 4 months

goReptiles

I opened the box and pulled out the container to find two geckos!!!

Gecko 1 - motley
6c7651d5-03ae-cb52.jpg

6c7651d5-03cb-e532.jpg

6c7651d5-041b-354c.jpg

Surprise gecko number 2
6c7651d5-03e1-8f33.jpg

6c7651d5-03f6-aef5.jpg

6c7651d5-0406-baa0.jpg

Pictures taken fro my camera phone.

goReptiles

I just want to jump up and down. I'm so excited. I think the surprise gecko is the 10 month old he was trying to sell, which he believes is a possible male. I'm really hoping if he sent two on purpose, that I don't end up with two males because I still have my pure Nuu Ana that I'm waiting on. I guess, if I do, I will be happy with that. The largre one is super calm, and the younger one, is a little more jumpy.

goReptiles

Super excited, but the breeder contacted back, and it was a mistake. It is cool, I was trying to figure out where to put three anyway.

The second gecko is mine. He's a lot bigger than I expected. I will get better pictures of him when I get a chance.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
Yahooooooo! I am so excited for you! We've talked about it so much, I almost feel like I got a new one too!

He looks pretty fired in that last pic, and I love the body reticulation. That's a pretty little gecko right there.

Leachies are the best!

goReptiles

Ha. I am in love. I wish I could tote him around with me everywhere, but sadly thats just not a good idea. I tried to get pictures last night but my spare camera was dead, and I'm still waiting on my memory card to be sent back to me (someone had to borrow it). I should get it next week.

By the way, you were right in sexing him.I could visually do it without the loupe. I'm going to pm the seller of the other one and see what she sees, since that one is a little older. Of course time will verify, but I'm pretty positive he IS a he.

Visit our friends