Exciting new morph at Geckos Etc. - Paradox Albino!!!

SteveGeckosEtc

Check out this gecko that just hatched yesterday...a paradox albino! It hatched out of one of my giant groups. Its dad is the son of Moose (albino), and mom was either a giant albino or a giant het albino. So it is either a giant or a super giant. Its eyes are red like a typical hatchling Tremper albino.

very_cool_paradox_albino_top_600.jpg

very_cool_paradox_albino_side_600.jpg

very_cool_paradox_albino_on_verm_600.jpg

very_cool_paradox_albino_close_600.jpg

N

NewportGeckos

Wow Steve! That is definitely interesting! Did either of the parents have any strange pigment or "paradox" spots? Good luck with the little guy!

rhac

Wow Steve!
That one looks crazy. Congrats.
It looks a bit like the gecko that is pictured in Ron Trempers "The Herpetoculture of Leopard Geckos" on page 185.

Greeting from Germany, Johannes

D

DontShootMe

Awesome. In Trempers book it says that they have both sexual organs. Maybe yours can produce a bunch of paradox! That would be pretty cool

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
The one Ron has photoed, and this one are quite different looking. I think this is a true paradox...that doesn't mean 1. that it will pass on (just look at BP albino paradox), or 2. that it's both genders.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Very interesting! Congrats Steve, can't wait to see how it'll turn out.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I believe with Ron's, even tho it had both sexes, I could not reproduce. I could be wrong however, I don't have the book in front of me.

That is really amazing Steve! Good job to you! :)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Holy Cow! That is soooo cool! Congrats Steve!

Please post pictures as it grows, will be cool to see progression pics on this one

LeosForLess

Wasnt Rons half albino half normal? Ive seen half normal lobsters half albino, and they were shemales and couldnt reproduce either. I think Steves looks more like a Paradox Albino than Rons shemale albnormal.

Visit our friends