Exo-Terra Pump Mister

kouneli

I have to say, I loved this thing at first. Had very nice control over how fine or strong of a mist/stream I wanted. Large capacity for water. "Lock" to hold down the trigger for long mistings. Lastly, it didn't take much work to get good pressure.
BUT....
It started to rust after just 4 months. The rubber seal has broken, so it no longer pumps. And I'm left with something that cost me $10 and doesn't work. It was good while it lasted, but it didn't last much. I will be returning this and getting my money back if I could.

Jetfire

Amen! I thought it was just the one I had, especially when it started getting all gunky inside the tube where the plunger was.fortunately,I only paid $6 at a show, but it only lasted 8 months.never buying another one, went back to plain old spray bottles for now.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Has anyone tried using the ones that they sell at home depot for pesticides and such? I presume they come CLEAN from the manufacturer and they might actually work to solve this issue...

Jetfire

I can't find any similar sprayers for less than $20 around Charleston, every time I go to Lowes or Home Depot they're sold out. Walmarts around here don't carry anything worthwhile

Visit our friends