Extreme Geckos - Anthony Adams

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
He will end up losing a lot of business because of this. If he just made it right, people would be more trusting with him. Not anymore though.

murphdog

I was just thinking about ordering from this guy. Price is right except I don't see anything about wholesale. I'm glad I checked this thread.

Steve collin

SamsonizeMe

This is unfortunate. I personally had a pleasant and uneventful ordering experience getting one of my boys from Anthony, but I guess sometimes things change.

Henry Moore

carvar

Same thing happened to me, i ordered 2 geckos for 75bucks each, but hes asking 90bucks for the shipping fee, when the geckos arrived, I was so upset when I opened the box, the styrofoam does not fit right, exactly the same on your picture....when I emailed him asking for the date of hatch he said he do not know,....and did not answer on my emails since then...this guy shouldnt be in this kind of business...

RampantReptiles

I also received geckos from Anthony a few months back. Same large box and the geckos were not very secure in the box. I considered his prices to be way below value, wholesale I guess, although no where on his site did I see it say they were wholesale price. Since they arrived fine, healthy and no worse for wear I didnt pursue a complaint.

I would like to refute a point that Anthony made in the most recent email. I have had live packages delivered to my house numerous times and only a couple times did I actually have to sign for them. When the shipper does not pay for "signature required" the deliveryman will not ring the doorbell and ask for a signature. They just leave the package at the door. At least this is the way it works where I live. So to say you did not sign and that the package was left does not make sense. If Anthony had paid for a signature required the package never would have been left. The driver would have left a notice of an unclaimed package and you would have had to go pick it up or they would have attempted delivery again at the end of the day and/or the next day. The alternative is that he didnt pay for a signature required so even if you were home you wouldnt have had a chance to sign because the deliveryman would not have asked for a signature...

I believe he went out of business or sold off his collection. His website is no longer in use and he was selling stuff really cheap to get rid of it, like he said.
I dont believe anybody will be doing business with him again... lol

Michelle Gianvecchio

johanna

Sorry you had to deal with him as well Michelle. The geckos I received from you were top notch and you are a great person to do business with.
This guy seems to have gone out of business, I hope. I was doing a little research to find out if he possibly has aliases and maybe just changed his name due to his bad reputation. Very shady.
The female I got from him will rarely come out of hiding and only eats crickets. She would rather starve than eat mealworms or super worms. I had hoped to breed her one day, but I probably wont now. The other one is doing great and gaining weight. He was thin and small when I got him. He only eats if I hand feed him but he is not scared at all and enjoys the attention. He still has a huge lump on his nose though.
Has anyone else had any health issues or deformities with his geckos?

Visit our friends