fattys or leos

• African fat tail gecko

Votes: 72 28.1%
  • Leopard gecko

Votes: 184 71.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mynewturtle

Fatties because I like the easy care, but more hard to breed, and reproduce leopards it's very easy amd theres no need for a cooling period fatties its recomended. I just perfer the chalenge with fatties.

B

brad.a.c

I like Leos. But I've never had an AFT so I really couldn't say which one I like better overall.

L

LadyGecko

brad.a.c said:
I like Leos. But I've never had an AFT so I really couldn't say which one I like better overall.

Brad-once you get one you will be hooked-they are soooooooooo mellow!

B

brad.a.c

Really? I might actually look in to getting one. And if I like them, some more, lol. :D

R

RepBex

i picked leo as they have good personalitys but i would love a fat tail

Malin2

I like the fatties because they're so calm and beautiful. They are a bit more challenging to breed as mynewturtle said. I haven't succeded yet but i've only tried once hehe. Next season i'll try harder :)

I think they are both too close to choose its like choosing one kid over the other i have over 100 leos and 4 amel fat tails and i dont breed the fat tails or some of the leos they are pets but there are a big mystery with the fat tails morphs and what is to come thx

kyahbean

Puzzle is my 2nd love.
I've never owned either! I've always wanted an AFT ever since one of my friends had one and I saw how it just hung out with him. So I finally am getting one this week. (yay.)

Something about their fat little tails just makes me grin. I'd have to pick AFT.

C

ccb geckos

For me, leos. Once I get deep into the fatties, that opinion is up to change.

Visit our friends